Recent Cleaning Posts
Cat urine removal in CO, Pet Odor removal in CO, Pet urine damage to hardwood floor,
Pet urine damage to hardwood floor
Nasty odors like cigarette smoke, pet urine and food permeates into our furniture, carpets, walls, windows, and just about every other nook and cranny in our homes, making it particularly difficult to eliminate.
We are able to extract the odors out of carpets, drapes, furniture, clothing and bedding. We also work in your car or recreational vehicle, pulling the odors from the carpet and upholstery.
We literally clear the air and penetrate surfaces and objects within the space. Not only can we eliminate odors like cigarette smoke and strong food smells. We can also kill, eliminate and neutralize bacteria, allergens, viruses and mold.
WE can come to your home, office, vehicle, recreational vehicle and anywhere else to remove lingering odors including:
Cigarette and tobacco smoke
Smoke and fire damage
After water damage
Mold and musty smells
Allergens and Air Quality
***For a Free Estimate or Emergency Services-Call us at 970-949-3235
Our Services include Pet odor and Pet Urine removal, Fire Water Mold Biohazard Termite Remediation and Reconstruction
Check out our many 5 Star Google Reviews:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Disaster Responder program
- Eco Friendly
- FIRELINE CONTENTS CERTIFIED
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Restoration Industry Association
- Certified Graduate Builder (CGB) Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR) Graduate Master Builder (GMB)
- FIRELINE CONTENTS CERTIFIED
- IICRC Applied Structural Drying
SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle Counties
***For a Free Estimate or Emergency Services-Call us at 970-949-3235140
Metcalf Road, Suite 6Avon, CO 81620
Today's Tip: Best way to Clean your glasses and mirrors
Cleaning your windows and mirrors with a cloth might leave streaks, smudges, and lint. Because the newspaper is a dense material with soft fibers, it is ideal for cleaning glass because it is non-abrasive. It is also easily accessible in most homes. Vinegar is an excellent cleaning ingredient and alternative to expensive window cleaners if you want to save money or switch to less hazardous cleaning products. It's also better for the environment because the used newspaper can be recycled.
Here's how to do it:
- Take an empty spray bottle and fill it with 50% white vinegar and 50% water
- Shake well and spray on the mirror or glass
- Use your newspaper to wipe down the surface
Are Your Carpets SERVPRO Cleaned?
How DIRTY are your carpets and floors? Where your children play with their toys and lie down to watch their favorite cartoon. Even the highest quality carpet and upholstery can show soiling over time. IICRC states that 70% of the soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
Preventative maintenance actions include:
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
A good rule of thumb would be to clean your carpets every 12 months professionally.
So, If you need your carpets clean, make sure you call SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle Counties at 970-949-3235. When calling, be sure to have the estimated room sizes so they can calculate a price for you.
FIRELINE Contents Restoration - Our New System!
Trust the experts at SERVPRO of SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle Counties to professionally clean your contents with precision and care!
SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle Counties has recently adopted the FIRELINE system, which has become the most widely used contents restoration production system in the industry. We are always looking for the best tools in the industry to satisfy our customer’s needs and provide them with the best results possible.
What is FIRELINE?
The FIRELINE Contents Restoration cleaning system is designed to thoroughly clean contents affected by soot damage, smoke damage, and other contaminants. This state-of-the-art, stainless steel construction delivers the ultimate in durability and efficiency while utilizing the latest advancements in ultrasonic technology. FIRELINE provides consistent, high-quality cleaning results and high-volume production. It also comes equipped with specifically crafted contents baskets to cut down on damages caused by manually handling contents.
The Four Stations
The FIRELINE production system includes APW 4800 Pre-washer, APC 4800 Ultrasonic Cleaners, and Oversize RDS 4800 Rinse Detail Station. Each of these units can accommodate three contents baskets simultaneously. The system also includes the TD 8000 High Volume Tunnel Dryer. Designed to keep up with FIRELINE’s high flow production rate, the Tunnel Dryer accommodates up to four contents baskets at a time.
After cleaning the affected contents, each item is carefully wrapped and placed in a specifically labeled box to be delivered back to the customer. Trust the experts at SERVPRO of SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle Counties to professionally clean your contents with precision and care!
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry-leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high-frequency touchpoints, foot traffic, and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff performs. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle today at 970-949-3235.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision-makers on the first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. A study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.