Why Fire Damage Should Be Handled by Professionals
A fire can be one of the most devastating events in one's life.
In the aftermath, your first priority will likely be to clean up and restore your home.If your family or you are experiencing a stressful time, it is normal to want things taken care of and fixed as quickly fast. However, if you've been hit by fire, you should proceed cautiously. The process of making fire damage repairs is not only about removing soot and dust, it can also be a complex process. Broken glass and water damage are also possible during firefighting efforts. Because of this, it is highly recommended that you enlist the help of a trained professional to help repair your home after a fire.
A professional team can serve you very well.Fires can occur for a variety of reasons, including being caused by a thunderstorm. Buildings, homes, and local businesses can all be susceptible to water damage and may require the help of a company such as SERVPRO to get the job done right. We live in this community ourselves, so we have a vested interest in helping it. At SERVPRO, we are committed to providing fast disaster recovery, but our service doesn’t cease there. We go beyond what is expected to ensure that your home is treated with the same loving care you would give it yourself. That means getting your home back to its pre-fire condition while making sure you and your family are safe.
Authored by: Chafika and James Landers
- AMRT -Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD -Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT -Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP -Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT -Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST -Health and safety Technician
- OCT -Odor Control Technician
- RRRP -Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT -Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC -Certified Firm
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- Emergency Ready Plan Preparedness