Faster To Any Disaster
24-Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours, nor do we. SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, seven days a week—including all holidays. Whenever you need us, we will be there, rain or shine.
Colorado blizzards, no problem, We want you to know that you can always count on us to attend to your needs. Did the pipe burst at 3 a.m.? We'll be there; you can expect an immediate, day or night response time.
Need Emergency Service?
Call Us 24/7 – 970-949-3235
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2030 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. A quick response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- The drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- The paint starts to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Severe biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.